To Piz Boè from Sass Pordoi
- Starting point: Passo Pordoi 2952 m
- Arriving point: Passo Pordoi 2952 m
- Height difference: 400 m
- Walk duration: 3 hours
- Difficulty: an itinerary that develops on paths or passage tracks in different kinds of grounds (pastures, detritus), usually with a signalling or sometimes on open grounds.
- Recommended period: July to September
- Access: from Passo Pordoi by cableway to Rifugio Maria, on Sass Pordoi
- Notes: From Rifugio Boè it is better to climb the near Col Turont, that offers an unforgettable view westwards on the wild Val Lasties.