The new programme for the 26th edition of the music event in the Dolomites has been announced: Sounds of Dolomites. This is a true music festival at high altitude in the splendid setting of the Trentino Dolomites. The event will take place from 23 August to 24 September in various locations: Passo Lavazé, Gruppo Viezzena, San Martino di Castrozza, Buffaure, Dolomiti di Brenta, Lagorai, Passo San Pellegrino, Paganella, Catinaccio, Val Canali and Monte Agnello. Musicians from all over the world will perform in the vicinity of alpine huts, alpine pastures and peaks.
The festival preview will take place on 15 July at 12 noon on the Lavazé plateau in Val di Fiemme, a place deeply marked by the passage of the storm Vaia.
The 2021 edition will feature big names such as Daniele Silvestri, Niccolò Fabi, Neri Marcorè, Stefano Massini and the I Suoni e l'Alba delle Dolomiti trek.
How to participate in the Sounds of the Dolomites
- Participation in the concert is free with compulsory booking and can be made from 1 week before the day of the event.
- Reservations can be made through the Trentino Guest Card app, or from the card for each concert in the programme in this section or from the website of the Tourist Board of the place where the concert is held.
- Once you have made your booking, you will be sent a voucher to present to gain access to the concert.
- Reservations possible while places last
In case of bad weather
- the concert will take place on the same day in the theatre with compulsory booking
- if you have already booked your participationnew online booking for access to the theatre
- online booking is possible until 12.30 p.m. on the day of the event, subject to availability. Seats in the theatre are reduced both in relation to the actual number of seats in the hall and to the number of seats available outdoors. The first to re-book will therefore have the possibility to have reserved seats.
- access to the theatre is only possible on presentation of the voucher received at the time of booking and in accordance with the provisions in force for the containment of Covid19 infection risk
- if online bookings are not sold out, tickets will be distributed from 4 p.m. at the theatre box office