The "Nature and Forest" weeks in Val d'Ega offer guided hikes in the Latemar forest, at the foot of the majestic Catinaccio and Latemar, to discover hidden treasures and local cuisine. Appointment from 24 September to 8 October 2022.
- Tuesday, 27.09.2022 + 04.10.2022 - "On the trail of wild berries and forest fruits".
Guided berry hike with Irene Eder (Deutschnofen/Nova Ponente)
- Tuesday, 27.09.2022 + 04.10.2022 - "Wild Bee Experience"
Guided hike on the bee nature trail and visit to the bee educational stand with Georg Kirchmaier (Collepietra/Steinegg)
- Wednesday, 28.09.2022 + 05.10.2022 - "On the trail of night nature"
Guided night hike to discover nocturnal animals in autumn (Collepietra/Steinegg)
- Thursday, 29.09.2022 + 06.10.2022 - "Natural park Schlern-Rosengarten"
Multivision show with Valentin Pardeller (Welschnofen/Nova Levante)
- Friday, 30.09.2022 + 07.10.2022 - Mushrooms & lichens: interesting organisms for the forest!
Guided hike through the forest on the trail of the diverse world of mushrooms with Irene Eder (Welschnofen/Nova Levante)
For more information: Val d'Ega Tourism, tel. (+39) 0471 619500