A lake which seems to extend as far as the eternal snow of the glaciers with the bell tower that suddenly come from the clear waters. This bell tower of the XIV century is the only evidence of the villages of Curon, Resia and San Valentino that in 1950 had to make way for the big artificial structure. Though the population offered resistance, the level of the two natural lakes (lake of Resia and lake of Curon) have been augmented of 22 m, and the whole plateau, which consisted of 677 hectares of ground, had been flown.
© APT Passo Resia – Frieder Blickle
© APT Val Venosta