The Christmas Market in Brunico, a lively city in the South of Plan de Corones, takes place from November to January, and is characterized by handicraft and tradition in the theme of "Christmas in the mountains, between tradition and modernity". In Via Bastioni and in Ragen di Sopra you will find over 35 stands with handicrafts and Christmas articles: Christmas tree decorations, wooden toys, pottery, leather articles, but also typical food which will satisfy even the most delicate palates.
Events not to be missed at the Bruneck Christmas Market
- 06/12/2023: St. Nicholas parade in the town centre
- 17/12/2023: (3rd Sunday in Advent) living nativity scene
- Every Monday: guided tour through the old town centre - costs: € 5.00; free participation with the "Bruneck Kronplatz Card
- Saturday, Sunday: children's programme
- Every Friday, Saturday, Sunday: artisans at the Sternbach Palais (Ragen di Sopra)
- Fragrance barn - a very special experience: herbs and oils from South Tyrol immerse visitors in a traditional Christmas atmosphere (Bastioni)
Opening hours of the Brunico Christmas Market
Mondays - Sundays and public holidays 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
24.12.2023 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
31.12.2023 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
01.01.2024 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Fridays, Saturdays, public holidays: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
For further information: APT Brunico, (+39) 0474 555722