Lake of Fedaia
The wide artificial lake fills the level groundof the Passo di Fedàia: it can be easily reached.
- Climb to the Marmolada di Rocca, m 3309 (by cableway)
From Malga Ciapèla, where you leave the car, get the cableway that climbs to 3270 m. from the cableway station follow the ridge westwards: southwards the wall casts down Valle Ombretta, whereas in the north the Marmolada scree expands. In about 30 minutes you will reach the peak at 3309 m.
- The "Vial del Pan"This is one of the easiest and most panoramic pathsFrom Passo Pordòi enter the path n. 601 as far as the end of the Canazèi cableway: here the path called "Vial del Pan" (for its past trades) began. The path goes around the spurs of Col de Cuc and Sass Ciapèl.
Past the Rifugio Vial del Pan the path, through many ups and downs, arrives to Rifugio Castiglioni alla Marmolada.
- The Belvedere on the Marmolada glacier (easy excursions)the best starting point: Passo Fedaja rifugios.
- Col de Bòus: it is the walls on the right of those who climbs by cableway to Pian dei Fiacconi; go downhill to the pass and continue along the military path to Pian Trevisàn (1,30 hours), then cross the Ciamorciaa valley, under the Col da Baranciè.
- Passo del Padòn: Enter the path that leads to Stanzòn meadows and climbs to the saddle between Monte Padòn, on the right, and the Mesolina, on the left. It takes about an hour from the starting point.Few metres above the pass there is the Bontadini Bivouac.