Rooms and suites
Select the rooms you prefer and use the availability request form to contact the property directly
Nice room with sleeping / living area, bathroom with shower, hairdryer, TV, Wi-Fi, mini-bar, wellness bag, balcony, safe and telephone
The cozy room with living area offers satellite TV, Wi-Fi, minibar, safe, telephone, bathroom with shower, hairdryer, balcony, wellness bag, rucksack, umbrella and a bottle of water
Furnished in soft pile carpet, Swiss pine and natural stone furniture, the suite is equipped with TV, Wi-Fi, minibar, safe, telephone, bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, balcony, wellness bag, rucksack, umbrella and a bottle of water
The elegant wooden suite consists of a living area with tiled stove, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, minibar, safe, telephone, bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, balcony, wellness bag, umbrella, backpack and bottle of water
Canopy bed suite
Comfortable suite with living room separated by a door and equipped with a tiled stove, a large spa bath, 2 TV-SAT, Wi-Fi, mini fridge, safe, telephone, bathroom with shower and wellness bag
Come and discover the new Edelweiss!
The autumn weeks in the alpine region Gitschberg Jochtal have a special charm for pleasure vacationers and nature lovers. The days are often crystal clear, nature is coloured in the most beautiful colours and this attracts to the last mountain hikes of the year. But the best thing during this time is to take your time, be pampered and enjoy the hotel's amenities, excellent food and the new great wellness world at the Hotel Edelweiss.
- 7 nights holiday in the new Hotel Edelweiss and pay only for 6
- Half board with breakfast buffet, cake buffet in the afternoon and a gourmet 5-course menu in the evening
- Culinary theme evenings: Gala dinner | farmer's menu | dinner all'Italiana | dessert buffet
- Swim to your heart's content in the new 25 m long indoor/outdoor pool with integrated whirlpool loungers - at a pleasant 31°C
- Relax in the sauna area with old wood sauna, aroma steam bath, bio sauna, brine steam bath, cold grotto
- Relaxing in the atmospheric relaxation rooms
- Almencard Plus: You travel free and unlimited on the mountain railways of the Almen region as well as on all regional bus and train lines throughout South Tyrol and have free admission to 90 museums
- The best tips for your hiking tours | hiking poles for free rental | hiking backpack in your room
- Sauna towels and bathrobes in the room
- Garage parking space included, except in the room Alpenrose
Package ski week special
The exclusive promotional weeks of the Rio Pusteria ski area in January. Take advantage of your special deals in all areas: hotel, ski tickets, ski rental, ski lesson - for an unforgettable skiing experience in Rio Pusteria.
- 7 night for the price of 6
- 6 day ski ticket for the price of 5 days
- equipment rental and group ski lessons bookable with the 6 for 5 formulaaperitif with our "Cavaliere" and presentation of a slope groomer
Firn, skiing and snow
Warm spring sun, chilly nights, perfect runs the right ingredients for a wonderful snow experience. The right place at the right time for all ski enthusiasts! We get you started earlier than anywhere else: Tuesdays and Thursdays our slopes open at 7:50! On top of that, you will be our guest for a full day of lodging and skiing!
- 7 nights in our nice rooms or suites of your choise for the price of 6
- 6-day ski ticket for the price of 5 days
- The oppotunity to rent equipment and book group ski lessons with the 6 for 5 formula
- Ski Early: Tuesdays in Vals-Jochtal and Thursdays in Meransen-Gitschberg our slopes open at 7.50 for you to enjoy our perfectly groomed pistes!
Dream destination for a romantic holiday
The Hotel Edelweiss is located at the foot of Cuzzo Mountain, in Maranza, in a quiet and sunny spot 5 minutes away from the center of Rio Pusteria.
Ideal destination for unforgettable skiing holidays: the ski slopes of the Gitschberg-Jochtal ski area are only 300 meters from the hotel, easily reachable by the free ski bus. When returning, the structure can be reached on skis. In summer, however, it is an excellent starting point for excursions or MTB tours.
The hotel in Valle Isarco offers comfortable rooms and suites furnished in Tyrolean style and equipped with every comfort.
In the kitchen, the chef brings out South Tyrolean, Italian and International recipes using natural local ingredients. From breakfast buffet to à-la-carte lunch and 5-course gourmet menu. Candlelit dinners, theme nights and wine tastings are organized. The choice of wines from the wine cellar is rich and exclusive. Particular attention to the people with lactose intolerance, celiac disease or other allergies or with a vegetarian culture.
For your relax, the wellness center features a Finnish sauna, aromatherapy, biosauna, infrared sauna, salt grotto, ice grotto, relaxation room, tropical showers, whirlpool, vitalbar, solarium, beauty center and massages. Hotel guests can enjoy a favorable price for entry to the Maranza indoor pool.
Moreover: Almencard Plus, E-Station (to pay), guided hikes, sport equipment rental, game room and playground for children, ski depot, wine bar, free internet point and discount for ski hire.
New in 2020: 25 m outdoor and indoor pool, fitness room, outdoor whirlpool, buffet area with open kitchen, new panoramic and romantic suites, new two-story games room, garage and garden with comfortable sofas.
Facilities and Conditions
- Pets allowed Small pets
- Dolomiti Superski <500 m
- Ski slopes <500 m
- Ski rental <500 m
- Cross country skiing 1 km
- Snowboard <500 m
- Hiking trail <500 m
- Mountain climbing <500 m
- Fishing 5 km
- River rafting 5 km
Complimentary wireless internet
Wifi in public areas
- ATM/Cash machine <500 m
Guestroom wireless internet
Children's play area
Bike storage room
- Bike rental <500 m