The Belluno Dolomites offer a unique spectacle, showing off their shapes and power. Relax, breathe, explore nature.
A Multi-Sport holiday between Canadian Canoeing, Rafting and Canyoning. You will learn to search for the different mountain groups that make up the Dolomites by reading through the colours of the stones in the riverbed.
A short holiday in spectacular and little known places, where you will find lights, colours and scents of times gone by.
- 3 nights on the edge of the Dolomiti Bellunesi National Park in an Agriturismo in Sospirolo
- Breakfast with local products
- Private chef during your stay for breakfast and dinner at the Agriturismo
- 1 Rafting excursion
- 1 Canyoning excursion
- 1 Canadian Canoe Excursion
- Equipment necessary for all activities included in the price
- Shuttle service from start point to end point of excursion / shuttle bus to pick up personal vehicles
- Medical/Luggage Insurance
- Parking (not guarded)
Overnight stay in a double room shared with a second person
Double room for single use: supplement Euro 65,00 to be paid on site.
The meeting with the guides is scheduled in the early afternoon at around 02.00 p.m. at the Agriturismo in Sospirolo.
This adventure has been carried out in compliance with the regulations in force for the containment of Covid 19 infection as well as safety protocols for the protection of our guides.