Two days of hiking in the high mountains admiring breathtaking landscapes unique in the world. An exclusive night in tent under the stars in a place of ancient charm.
On the first day, after meeting with our Guide, you will set off from the area of the famous Tofane mountains for an extensive high-altitude hike that will show us the majestic UNESCO World Heritage peaks. You will reach your overnight base camp where you will have plenty of time to relax and refresh yourself in your hut.
The next day, after breakfast, an impressive ascent will take you up into the mountains among chamois and ibex. Amidst the lilies and rhododendrons, you will see a fauna that inhabits a relict habitat, unsuspected from the last glaciations. Our guide will take you among the highest peaks of the Dolomites.
- Nature and Hiking Guide for 2 days
- Overnight stay in tent, heated if necessary, close to an organised facility to use the services
- Dinner and breakfast
- Private transfers (if necessary)
- You will meet our Nature Guide in the morning to spend two exciting days
- You will be paired with other participants for a maximum of 6 people in total
- Drinks are not included
- Difference in height: +/- 700 m
This experience has been carried out in accordance with current regulations for the containment of Covid19 infection as well as safety protocols for the protection of Guides