The stone pine woods of Campitello di Fassa, in Trentino, will be the setting for this snowshoe hike in Val Duron.
A relaxing ring-route, listening to the crunching of the snow while admiring the Sassolungo.
Halfway through the excursion a lunch awaits you to taste the typical products of the territory.
Treat yourself to this fairytale experience!
- Well-designed route
- Lunch with local products
- Alpine guide for the entire route
- Telephone assistance
Every Monday in the period from 01.12.2021 to 01.04.2022
- Meeting point with our Alpine Guide at 09.00 a.m. in Campitello di Fassa.
- This excursion will end at about 15.00 p.m.
- Before starting a hike in the fresh snow, make sure you are properly equipped.
Here is what you need for snowshoeing in the mountains
- Clothing: dress in several layers
- Footwear: boots or hiking boots
- Backpack: thermal water bottle for hot drinks, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Gaiters: useful accessory that prevents snow from getting into your shoes.
The voucher has a duration of 365 days from the date of purchase