CiaspaMoon: walking itinerary with snowshoes on the ancient paths of Laste. We take you to discover the villages of Laste that have remained intact over the centuries and fascinating forests.
Highlight: direct contact with the Dolomites! You will be able to touch with your own hands the very fast walls of Sass de Rocia that run along and above the path.
At the end of the snowshoe hike, you will be able to enjoy a "tagliere" (chopping board) with local products and a good aperitif.
Difference in altitude: 200 m
Duration: 2 / 2.5 hours
- Well elaborated course
- Aperitif with a platter of local products
- Alpine guide for the entire route
- Snowshoes and rackets
- Telephone assistance
Every Wednesday in the period from 07.12.2021 to 29.03.2022
- Meeting with our mountain guide at 10.00 a.m. in Laste di Sopra (BL)
- Before you set off on a hike in fresh snow, make sure you are properly equipped.
Here's what you need for snowshoeing in the mountains
- Clothing: Dress in several layers
- Footwear: boots or hiking boots
- Backpack: thermal water bottle for hot drinks, sun cream, hat, sunglasses
- Gaiters: a very useful accessory that prevents snow from getting into your shoes
The voucher has a duration of 365 days from the date of purchase