We offer six days of skiing that will satisfy even the most hardened skier, who likes to ski-fly until sunset on as many slopes as possible!
Your Heli-Ski Safari in the Dolomites starts with a panoramic flight over the Dolomites, then continues with an adventurous dog sled ride through the forest. Don't miss the opportunity to go on an incredible ski adventure in the Dolomites.
We will touch the most famous and exciting slopes of the Dolomiti Superski, in the shadow of the most beautiful peaks: Civetta, Pelmo, Cinque Torri, Tofana, Lagazuoi, Settsass, Sassongher, Sassolungo and the Sella, starting from the Queen of these peaks, the Marmolada.
We don't want to give you too much information, you have to live the adventure!
Backpack and skis on your feet! So what are you waiting for? Let's go!
- 5 nights in a hotel or mountain hut
- 30-minute helicopter flight over the Dolomites
- Dog sledding excursion - become a musher for an hour
- Logistic organisation and booking in hotels/huts with accommodation in multi-bed rooms or dormitories (complying with covid19 regulations)
- Half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Heli-Ski Safari presentation briefing
- Ski instructor, your guide available for 6 days
- 24H telephone assistance
- WI EASY SNOW insurance
You will be paired up with 3 other skiers!
- In the huts you will sleep in multiple rooms. Bathrooms are shared
- Starting point of this ski safari: the Civetta ski area.
- Where possible you will be accommodated in mountain hut or Hotel with Wellness Centre
- Excluded from the price: Drinks during the tour / Rental of ski equipment / Skipass Dolomiti Superski
We have a first starting date for this exciting adventure: Start Ski Safari 09.01.2022 - End Ski Safari 14.01.2022