Two beautiful days of nature excursions in the Alpago area with a night in a Tentipi tent on a local farm.
On the first day you will be introduced to the Alpago mountain range, discovering its fauna, flora and habitat with a beautiful traverse hike.
In the evening we will have dinner with local products and typical mountain dishes in an ancient malga. Here we will sleep one night in a tent in the silence of the mountains.
The next morning, early after breakfast, we set off along a path that crosses special and rare alpine habitats rich in fauna and wonderful flora. Once we reach the top, we will enjoy an exclusive balcony overlooking two UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Venetian Lagoon and the Dolomites.
- Naturalistic or environmental hiking guide for 2 days
- Overnight stay in a heated tent if necessary close to an organised service facility
- Dinner + Breakfast
- Private transfers if necessary
- You will meet our Nature Guide in the morning to spend two beautiful and romantic days
- You will have the exclusive use of your guide for the whole holiday
- Drinks are not included
- Difference in height: +/- 700 m
The voucher has a duration of 365 days from the date of purchase