Two beautiful days of nature hikes in the Alpago area with a night in a Tentipi tent on a local farm.
On the first day you will be introduced to the Alpago mountain range discovering its fauna, flora and habitat with a beautiful traverse hike.
In the evening we will have dinner with local products and typical mountain dishes in an ancient malga. Here we will experience a night in a tent in the silence of the mountains.
The next morning, early after breakfast, we set off along a path that crosses special and rare alpine habitats rich in fauna and wonderful flora. Once we reach the top, we will enjoy an exclusive balcony overlooking two UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Venetian Lagoon and the Dolomites.
- 1 Nature guide for 2 days
- 1 Environmental Hiking Guide
- Overnight stay in a Tentipi tent, heated if necessary, close to an organised facility to use the services
- Dinner + Breakfast
- Private transfers if necessary
- You will meet our Nature Guides in the morning to spend two lovely days
- You will have an exclusive guide for your entire holiday
- Drinks are not included
- Difference in height +/- 700 m
- You will be paired with an additional 5 participants
The voucher has a duration of 365 days from the date of purchase