Melemiglia, wellness based on Val Venosta apples in the Dolce Vita Hotels. Nature, food and wine, beauty, events and health for a holiday from 16th to 22nd April and from 24th September to 1st October. A five senses tour to discover one of the most beloved and appetizing fruits.
A new and original holiday opportunity offered by the South-Tyrolean Dolce Vita Hotels: Melemiglia, an active multisensory holiday allowing you to discover the tasty apples of the Val Venosta Valley (South Tyrol). 7 days discovering nature and culture with guided tours, tastings and wellness treatments... everything based on apples. The first event is scheduled from 16th to 22nd April, when apple orchards are in bloom. The second one will take place from 24th September to 1st October, in the harvest time. All guests of the Dolce Vita hotels can participate for free in these activities.
Melemiglia is a cognitive tour, presenting for the first time the qualities of this typical product stimulating all senses. A rich program was created: guided visits and tours, Cooking Show with themed dinner and apple wellness treatments.
This event will be attended by the famous Italian moderator Massimiliano Ossini.
16th - 22nd April
- Tasting: apple juices, teas, grappas etc.
- Conference about the qualities of apples (healthy, slimming etc.)
- Guided visit to the apple cooperative MIVOR
- Guided visit to the fields
- Apple sauna
- Cooking lessons - apple dishes
- Daily apple menu choice
- Apple treatments (apple bath, apple cosmetic products)
- Guided tour
- Tasting of different sorts of apples
- Apple and cheese tasting
- Apple and flower decorations
- Guided bike tour among the blossoming orchards
- Visit to the distillery + tasting
- 6 apples as a final present
tel. +39 0473 666251