Five news for the 2022/2023 season in San Martino di Castrozza-Passo Rolle
- Cima Tognola chairlift: the new four-seater chairlift will start from the arrival of the "Cigolera" hex chairlift and will have an hourly capacity of 1500 people. In just 3 minutes, the most expert skiers will thus be able to reach the highest and most panoramic point of the entire Carosello delle Malghe (2345m) and decide whether to continue on the slopes of the Ces ski area, or to try their hand on the snows of "Fantasia 2000".
- Fantasia 2,000 slope: 5 km of pure fun for expert skiers along this slope that runs from Cima Tognola (2,345 m) down to the starting point of the Tognola cableway (1,411 m). The track takes up the already existing Cima Tognola, Cigolera and Tognola-Tre slopes.
- APE BARRY kids fun slope: new themed slope, located on the Tognola Uno slope and dedicated to the little ones.
- Prà delle Nasse school camp: upgrading of the snowmaking system and purchase of new snow guns. Installation of a new treadmill on the Nasse 2 slope (right side of the ski lift) and extension of the existing treadmill at the bobsleigh, rubber dinghy and sledding area.
- Colverde cable car: replacement of the Colverde cabins with new 7-seater Leitner cabins with external ski racks, which are more practical and comfortable.