Opening ceremony of the Christmas Village “Paisc da Nadé” with musical entertainment of a local clarinet group. During the same day, as soon as it gets dark, St. Nicholas, accompanied by angels and krampus, arrives in the centre of the village to visit all the children and brings sweet surprises.
At 5.00 p.m. Opening ceremony.
At 5.30 p.m. St. Nicholas arrives.
At 6.00 p.m. Musical entertainment.
16:00 - 19:00
How to get
* By car
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
* By train - the nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
* By air
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it
Tourist Association Badia, Str. Colz 75, La Villa
+39 0471 847037
The organizer is responsible for the content of this page, therefore, we recommend that any requests be made to them directly. DESTINATION S.r.l. does not assume any responsibility for what has been reported or for the successful operation of the event itself