Facebook - Girls Shred Session
After the successful launch last season, the Girls Shred Session will return to the Snowpark. The motto of the day will once again be “Girls own the park”! An absolute must for all female snow sports enthusiasts! Coaching for free, lunch, goodies and good vibes only – all included.
At the only Girls Shred Session in beautiful Italy, every shred chick can look forward to an eventful day.
Do you have first experience on a snowboard or a pair of skis? You are not afraid of one or another harder landing? Then sign up for free by contacting Elisabeth Schuster from QParks via email@example.com and spend an unforgettable day at Snowpark Alta Badia with like-minded shredders.
P.S.: Don’t forget to bring a helmet as it is compulsory by law in Italy to wear a helmet on in the park!
9.30 a.m.: Registration and Warm-up at the Chill-Area
10.00 a.m.: Coaching & Filming Session Part I
12.30 p.m.: Free Lunch
1.30 p.m.: Coaching & Filming Session Part II
3.30 p.m.: Goodies for all the Girls
09:30 - 15:30
How to get
* In macchina
- Autostrada del Brennero A22 fino al casello di Bressanone, strada SS49 della Val Pusteria, fino a S.Lorenzo, strada SS244 della Val Badia, Alta Badia
- Autostrada A27 fino a Ponte nelle Alpi, SS 203 dell'Agordino, Caprile, Arabba, Passo Campolongo, Alta Badia
- Autostrada A27 fino all'uscita di Belluno, SS51 per Cortina d'Ampezzo, Passo Falzarego, Passo Valparola e Alta Badia
* In treno
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) - 100 Km
Collegamento stazione ferroviaria – Alta Badia tramite autobus di linea SAD: www.sad.it
* In aereo
- Venezia Treviso / Venezia Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milano Bergamo / Milano Malpensa - 310 / 400 km
Informazioni transfer aeroporto: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it
Moviment, Alta Badia
+39 0471 836366
The organizer is responsible for the content of this page, therefore, we recommend that any requests be made to them directly. DESTINATION S.r.l. does not assume any responsibility for what has been reported or for the successful operation of the event itself