Two different tours to walk together among nature, art and music
Themed guided tours to discover water, the most important resource of our planet, and follow the footprints of the artists that left an indelible mark in Rovereto.
WALKING WITH ARTISTS
A tour among the streets of Rovereto discovering the places attended by great artists such as Mozart and Depero, where experts of the Guide Association of Trentino will tell you their history and some of their secrets (only in italian language).
- 6th, 13th and 27th October 2018
- 10th and 24th November 2018
- 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th December 2018
- 12th and 26th January 2019
- 9th February 2019
ROVERETO AND ITS WATERWAYS
A tour in Rovereto city centre accompanied by the experts of the City Museum Foundation to discover one of the four elements, water, and learn where it starts, which corners of the city it passes through and how it has been used by the population during the centuries (only in italian language).
- 20th October 2018
- 3rd and 17th November 2018
- 1st December 2018
- 5th and 19th January 2019
- 2nd and 16th February 2019
- Starting point at 3 pm in front of Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board (Corso Rosmini, 21)
- Free participation for children within 10 years, 5 euros for adults
- Every two participants with a ticket of Mart Museum or City Museum Foundation, there will be one free guided tour