The enchanting Plan de Corones invites you for an unforgettable New Year on the ski slopes, with music, fireworks and lots of fun.
On December 30th at the church of San Giovanni in Brunico the Christmas concert with Unknown Brass is held.
On December 31st, several events are waiting for you to celebrate the beginning of the new year in company:
- from 5.00 pm torchlight and night walk from Klausberg to Cadipietra and at 6.00 pm fireworks in Klausberg.
- at 4.30 pm End-of-year Mass in Italian in the little church of Santo Spirito di Casere (Predoi), at 5.30 pm torchlight procession from the church of Santo Spirito in Casere, at 11.30 pm San Silvestro meditative feast always in the church of Santo Spirito and, to follow, at 12.00 pm fireworks in Predoi
- from 6.00 pm in San Vigilio di Marebbe music, shows, mulled wine and fireworks
- from 6.00 pm the unmissable Fire & Ice Skishow in Valdora
- from 9.00 pm Happy New Year Party at the Skihauspub in Cadipietra at the valley station of the Klausberg cable car
For more information:
Tourist Association Brunico Kronplatz Tourism, tel. (+39) 0474 555722