Holy Spirit Church in Laces

With the works of the Sveve sculptor Jörg Lederer, in Val Venosta, the late gothic style took expression and brightness. The triptych in the church of Laces goes back to 1524, and is a proof of Lederer' work. The wonderful global composition attracts the careful observer, the characters of the reliquary strike for the minutely carved details (the access key to the church is available at the Annabergheim). Next to the church there is the museum of Laces.