Remembered since 1191, this castle had been alternatively property of Bishops, Counts of Tyrol and of the Brescia family De Federicis.
It was sacked during the farmers' revolts in 1525. Much admired is the monumental tower.
Nowadays it belongs to the Autonomous Province of Trento. Actually it is being restored and once it will be opened to the public again visits will be allowed.
For further information
APT Val di Sole, Pejo e Rabbi
viale Marconi, 7 - Malè
tel: +39 0463 901280
Comune di Ossana: tel: +39 0463 751363