The Natural reserves of the Province of Bolzano in South Tyrol are seven:
- Natural Park of Sciliar-Catinaccio, in the Eastern Dolomites, between Castelrotto, Fiè allo Sciliar, Tires and the Trento Province.
- Natural Park of Gruppo di Tessa. The park borders are Senales, Naturno, Parcines, Lagundo over Merano, Tirolo, Rifiano, S. Martino and Moso.
- Natural Park of Puez-Odle. It is surrounded by the location of Funes, Val Gardena and Alta Badia. It is a paradise for geologists because it has erosion and tectonic upheavals
- Natural Park of Fanes-Senes-Braies. It's borders are Badia, La Valle, Marebbe, Valdaora, Braies and Dobbiaco. The environment is a typical of the Dolomites with parks, lakes, pastures, rockwalls and plateaus.
- Natural Park of Monte Corno. It boasts the richest fauna and flora species of all other parks in South Tyrol.
- Natural Park of Three Peaks (Tre Cime) in the holiday region Three Peaks/3 Zinnen in the Dolomites. It is the most spectacular of all the parks because of the famous Tre Cime di Lavaredo.
- Natural Park of Vedrette di Ries-Aurina. It has great biodiversity and natural habitats from alpine characteristics.