During the last two years, Funslope Biok has been a great spot for winners of the Funslope Photo Quest – both times, guests who participated in Alta Badia won and received the first prize of 1.000 euros.
You want to be next? Then come say hi on January 13th 2019 at the Funslope Photo Quest at the Funslope Biok! Strike a pose for our photographer, who is expecting you between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 a.m. and collect as many votes as possible during the following online-voting on Moviment Alta Badia Facebook page.
The prize of the day will be a sick helmet by TSG INTERNATIONAL and the participation in the final voting at the very end of the season! This final voting’s winner will win the main prize of 1.000 euros!
More information and last year’s winner photos are available on www.funslopes.com !
10:00 - 12:00
How to get
* In macchina
- Autostrada del Brennero A22 fino al casello di Bressanone, strada SS49 della Val Pusteria, fino a S.Lorenzo, strada SS244 della Val Badia, Alta Badia
- Autostrada A27 fino a Ponte nelle Alpi, SS 203 dell'Agordino, Caprile, Arabba, Passo Campolongo, Alta Badia
- Autostrada A27 fino all'uscita di Belluno, SS51 per Cortina d'Ampezzo, Passo Falzarego, Passo Valparola e Alta Badia
* In treno
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) - 100 Km
Collegamento stazione ferroviaria – Alta Badia tramite autobus di linea SAD: www.sad.it
* In aereo
- Venezia Treviso / Venezia Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milano Bergamo / Milano Malpensa - 310 / 400 km
Informazioni transfer aeroporto: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it
Moviment, Alta Badia
+39 0471 836366
The organizer is responsible for the content of this page, therefore, we recommend that any requests be made to them directly. DESTINATION S.r.l. does not assume any responsibility for what has been reported or for the successful operation of the event itself