- Starting point: Rifugio Passo Sella 2183 m
- Arriving point: Rifugio Passo Sella 2183 m
- Height difference: 600 m (100 if by cableway)
- Walk duration: 5.30 hours
- Difficulty: an itinerary that develops on paths or passage tracks in different kinds of grounds (pastures, detritus), usually with a signalling or sometimes on open grounds.
- Recommended period: end of June to October
- Access: from Canazei, along S.S. 242, to Passo Sella.
Notes: Rifugio Passo Sella, Rifugio Toni Demetz, Rifugio Vicenza, Piz da Uridl, Rifugio Sassopiatto, Rifugio Pertini, Rifugio Federico Augusto and back to Rifugio Passo Sella