- Starting point: Rifugio Ciampedie 1997m
- Arriving point: Rifugio Ciampedie 1997 m
- Height difference: 600 m
- Walk duration: 5.15 hours
- Difficulty: an itinerary that develops on paths or passage tracks in different kinds of grounds (pastures, detritus), usually with a signalling or sometimes on open grounds.
- Recommended period: end of June to October
- Access: from Vigo di Fassa by the Catinaccio cableway (1393 m) to Rifugio Ciampedie
- Notes: Rifugio Ciampedie, Rifugio Negritella, Rifugio Gardeccia, Rifugi Preuss and Vajolet, Rifugio Passo Principe; back along the same way.
Duration: 06:00 hours
Difference in altitude: 600 m