- Starting from San Vigilio di Marebbe/St. Vigil in Enneberg, enter the SS43, direction Valdaora/Olang.
- Continue to Villabassa and then along the SS49 to San Candido/Innichen.
- Enter the SS52 to Sesto/Sexten and continue through the Passo Monte Croce Comelico.
- Turn right into the SS532 to get to Padola.
- Enter the SS52 and get to San Nicolò di Comelico.
- Turn right into the SP6 and, after about 10 km, enter the SS532 and continue to Auronzo di Cadore.
- Continue to the Passo Tre Croci along the SS48.
- Go downhill to Cortina d'Ampezzo.
- Continue along the SS48 and get to the Falzarego Pass.
- From Falzarego Pass turn right and go on to Valparola Pass.
- Continue along the SS37 in the direction of Badia.
- Enter the SS244, turn right into the SP43 and go back to San Vigilio di Marebbe.
From San Vigilio di Marebbe go through the Passo Furcia/Furkelpass (1737 m) until you reach Valdaora/Olang and then follow the SS49 of the Val Pusteria to San Candido/Innichen where you turn right into the SS52 towards the Sesto Valley. Pass the Passo Monte Croce Comelico (1638 m) and enter the Comelico Valley, continue to Padola, with the many country style buildings typical of the area. Now continue along the SS532 to Passo Sant'Antonio, in direction Dosoledo and San Nicolò. From here go on to Santa Caterina along a road rich of hairpin bends and then turn right to Auronzo di Cadore, along the SS48.
When you get to Strabiziano, a few km away from Auronzo, the second part of
the itinerary starts. From here, through the Passo Tre
Croci/Dreikreuzpass (1809 m) you will get to Cortina, where the
winter Olympic games took place in 1956, and where it is worth a stop to
admire the wonderful Ampezzo valley. Again on the road, get to the Falzarego
Pass (2105 m) and turn right towards the Valparola Pass, from where
you can enjoy a wonderful sight on the Sella, the Marmolada and the mountains of Agordino. From here continue along the Val Badia/Gadertal to Longega/Zwischenwasser and then back to San Vigilio di