Registration is already open for the Dolomiti Extreme Trail 2021 in Val di Zoldo, in the wonderful setting of the Belluno Dolomites.
In 2020 the race was not held because of the pandemic, but the staff is already organizing for 2021.
The date of the event has already been set and will take place precisely on 11, 12 and 13 June 2021. This year, athletes will compete on five different courses. In addition to the three traditional routes of 103km (7,150 metres of altitude difference), 55km (3,800 metres of altitude difference) and 22km (1,000 metres of altitude difference), two new routes will be added: - 73km with 5,500 metres of altitude difference - 11km with 700 metres of altitude difference.
For children under 17 (children under 6 years of age must be accompanied on the route by an adult), there is the MINI Dolomiti Extreme Trail, a 2 km route with start and finish in Forno di Zoldo.
Costs and registration Dolomiti Extreme Trail 2021
From 1st March to 30th April
- 103km: 130€
- 72km: 100€
- 55km: 80€
- 22km: 30€
- 11Km: 18€
From 1st May to 16th May
- 103km: 150€
- 72km: 120€
- 55km: 100€
- 22km: 35€
- 11km: 22€
Registration is done online on the race website. Registrations will close once the total number of participants reaches 2,000, adding up the 5 races, and in any case on 16 May 2021.
Athletes over 18 years of age can register if they have a medical certificate for competitive activity.
To register for the 103km, it is also necessary to have completed an ultra trail race in 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021.
The registration fee includes
- irremovable personal bracelet
- pasta party (IF PERMITTED BY THE CURRENT PROVISIONS)
- showers at the finish line (IF PERMITTED BY THE REGULATIONS IN GOVERNMENT)
- refreshments at arrival
- refreshments/refreshments along the race routes (within the terms of Art. 5)
- physiotherapy service at the finish line (IF PERMITTED BY THE REGULATIONS IN FORCE)
- technical and medical/health assistance along the routes
- possible return transport in case of withdrawal from the race
- permits required for the race
- The 'FINISHER' prize for all races will be awarded to each athlete who:
- in the 103km race arrives at least at the time gate of Passo Duran (regardless of the time taken)
- in the 72km and 55km, arrives at least at the time gate of Passo Staulanza (regardless of the time taken)
- in the 22km and 11km will complete the course.
Awards of the Dolomiti Extreme Trail
Only those runners who reach the finish line and register at the finish will be included in the ranking. For each race there will be an overall general classification and a general classification for men and women. No prize money will be distributed, but prizes will be awarded to all finishers as provided for in Art. 7 of these regulations.
For all races, prizes will be awarded to the first five male and female finishers in the overall classification. Prizes must be collected personally by the winners during the award ceremony. Prizes not collected will be cancelled.