A little space in the mountain arts and crafts field is dedicated to the glass manufacturing.
- In Bolzano craftsmen manufacture stained glass windows, furnishing complements, artistic mosaics and fine costume jewellery with glass and golden leaves.
- In Predazzo, partition panels and polycrome plugs are manufactured using glass, lead and brass.
Leather too plays a major role:
- In Val Pusteria craftsmen make Lederhosen, Knickerbockers, trousers, jackets, waistcoats, hats and belts. in Dobbiaco they produce belts, shoes and braces of the Tyrolese costume. In Brunico and in Val d'Isarco animal harnesses are made.
- In South Tyrol and in Valle dell'Adige leather is scratched with peacock rachis and then worked with the traditional South Tyrolean technique to produce albums, keyrings and purses.
- In Bolzano you can visit atelier, where you can see frightening witches, legendary element of popular costume, made of wood and chalk.
Mountain art can be seen also in ceramic objects.
- Alto Adige ceramics are well-known all over the world. In Bolzano beautiful little angels, animals and collection objects are modelled, whereas precious ceramic sets, chandeliers and gold and silver coats of arms are forged in Merano.
Typical wood products
such as chestnuts, acorns, and pine cones are also used and transformed
puppets, dolls and animals.