2055 metres above sea level is the altitude at which the Starlight Room Dolomites is located. It is a small suite, furnished only with a double bed and a small flat screen TV, whose walls are made of glass.
The idea is very original and was realised by the manager of the Col Gallina Refuge, Raniero Campigotto. In winter it can only be reached by fat bike (a snow bike), snowshoes or the classic snowmobile. In summer it can be reached on foot. Col Gallina is located a short distance from the renowned Cortina d'Ampezzo.
The room was created with the aim of achieving several objectives: first of all it allows a unique view that only the Dolomite mountains can give, secondly, thanks to the panoramic roof, you can contemplate the Milky Way in all its majesty Finally, the owner wanted to offer a moment of peace, serenity and love for anyone who wants to live the moment. The TV in the private room has a playlist with soft music to further enhance the feeling of peace.
Starlight Room Dolomites 360: all useful information
- For organisational reasons, it is necessary to book at least 24 hours in advance.
- The room is designed for two people.
- Pets are not allowed.
- It is possible to stay only one night.
- Check in is at 15:30 at Rifugio Col Gallina.
- Check out at 08:00.
- The price for one night is € 700.00 per couple and includes transport, dinner, overnight stay and breakfast.
For further information
Col Gallina Hut
Passo Falzarego, 2
I-32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo - BL
Telephone +39 339 4425105 - +39 0436 2939