The famous Tre Cime of Lavaredo are located between the Province of Belluno and the Alta Pusteria in South Tyrol. The Tre Cime are the most famous and most photographed mountains in the World. These three peaks are easily accessible either on foot or by car.
These mountains have always been a popular tourist destination for nature and mountain lovers for the beautiful view that surrounds you.
This location attracts hikers, climbers, mountaineers and free climbers from all over the World.
How to get:
- panoramic road that goes up from Misurina
- On foot: walk through the Rienztal, from Lake Landro; from Val Fiscalina; from Rifugio Tre Scarperi near Sesto; from Rifugio Pian di Cengia in Val Fiscalina passing to the left of the Cima Una and past the Rifugio Comici (the walk lasts about 5 hours); From Auronzo di Cadore, through the Val Marzon, along the old military road through the Vallon di Lavaredo.
The routes to climb are:
CIMA GRANDE 2998 m
- Climbing route Comici-Dimai development of 550 with difficulty 5°+/A0 (7°)
- Climbing route Dibona development of 550 with difficulty 4°+
- Climbing route Dülfer development of 240 with difficulty 5°, 5°+
- Climbing route Hasse-Brandler (Direttissima) development of 550 with difficulty 6°+/A3
- Climbing route Normale development of 800 with difficulty 3°, 4°-
- Climbing route Spigolo Mazzorana development of 330 with difficulty 6°-/A0
CIMA OVEST 2973 M
- Climbing route Cassin development of 520 with difficulty 6°/A0
- Climbing route Demuth (Spigolo Nordest) development of 550 with difficulty 5°+/A1
- Climbing route Normale development of 650 with difficulty 3°, 4°
- Climbing route Cassin development of 290 with difficulty 6°/A0 (7°-)
- Climbing route Preuss development of 225 with difficulty 5°
CIMA PICCOLA 2857 M
- Climbing route Egger-Sausceck development of 350 with difficulty 6°/A0
- Climbing route Guide development of 570 with difficulty 4°+, 5°-
- Climbing route Normale development of 415 with difficulty 4°
- Climbing route Spigolo Giallo development of 415 with difficulty 6°/A0
COL DI MEZZO
- Climbing route Hat Spass Gemacht development of 490 with difficulty 6b
PUNTA DI FRIDA
- Climbing route Comici development of 200 with difficulty 5°, 6°-