Trentino Wild is a 50,000 square meter aggregation center located in Le Contre di Caldes, in Val di Sole, where you can enjoy many outdoor activities such as rafting, hydrospeed, canyoning, tarzaning, paintball, laser tag, archery tag, Kayaking, climbing and iron ways, paragliding, mountain biking, guided hikes, and indoor climbing gym. Open year round, it always offers new and fun activities for all sportsmen, sports professionals, and families.
The highly specialized staff also organizes training and rescue courses, activities for school children and children's groups, multisport weeks and bachelor and bachelorette parties.
An impeccable and high quality service with many guest offerings for an unforgettable vacation. A true resort for everyone consisting of: 50 equipped camper sites, 200 space car park, bar open all day, teaching classrooms, bicycle workshop and rental, beach, swimming pool, concert stage, restaurant, barbecue and grilling area, playground, soccer fields, volleyball and basketball, and fishing permits. Those looking for accommodations can find a list of hotels and camper sites on the Trentino Wild website.
Safety first and above all. The eco-friendly structure is the first Italian center certified by the Rescue Project, a training school for River Rescues in Italy. It has obtained several certificates:
- 1st Center recognized for Workplace Training Law 81
- 1st cardiovascular center recognized for rescue
- 1st BLS-D Training Center accredited 118
- 1st Trentino rafting center with ISO quality of service
- 1st and only KONG National Center for River Rescue
- 1st and only Center in Trentino to become a member of the Safety network, which is the ultimate security guarantee for rafting companies throughout Italy
Enter a date (even an approximate one) and contact the property to receive a proposal for your holiday